As the seasons change from winter to spring, give your home a maintenance inspection to make sure everything is ready for the warmer months ahead.
The winter months of harsh weather can wear on your home. Take a look at your chimneys, foundations, gutters and windows for any troubled spots.
- Chimney- have the exterior of the chimney inspected for signs of damage. Have the flute cleaned and inspected by a certified chimney sweep
- Gutters- clear your gutters of debris
- Foundation- check for cracks
- Windows- clean all windows inside and out
Prepare For Backyard Entertainment!
It is time to spruce up your backyard, bring out the barbecue, lawn chairs and outdoor games!
- Rake the lawn and remove any branches that clutter up your backyard
- Inspect your patio for any warped, loose or splintered boards
- Wash off your outdoor furniture with a mild detergent
- Check metal furniture for signs of rust or erosion
- Test your barbecue and refill your propane tank!
- Spring is a great time for tossing out old household items that are rarely used. Bag them up and donate them!
- Swap out your fall and winter colored decor for bright, spring throw pillows and decorations.
- Take your throw carpets, curtains and tapestries outside and shake them out! The winter months of tracking dust, dirt and rain inside the house need to be let free!
- Deep clean! A good spring cleaning can make your house feel fresh and new again. Dusting bookshelves, waxing wooden furniture, vacuuming and washing windows will be sure to help shine your house up like new.
For property needs contact real estate agent Zac Bacon, an Associate Broker with Windermere Granite Bay Realtors.
“Your local professional for South Placer County Properties”
I will assist you in purchasing a home for sale, or help you sell a home for the best possible price (in a challenging market). I have an established record of satisfied clientele, and I personally have over a decade of real estate experience in the Placer County region.