The 2015 home selling season may be starting early! Buyers are in the market to buy, but low inventory is making it difficult to locate good homes. If you’ve thought about selling, this could be a great opportunity to take advantage of an early window before the Spring/Summer selling season. If you’re searching for a professional, quality real estate agent in Roseville, Rocklin, and Granite Bay, call me!
Available inventory has significantly dropped since September in Placer County. This drop is more significant than the seasonal slowing that is usually seen in the area. However, recent surveys have shown that a high percentage of homeowners plan to list their homes for sale in 2015. Depending just how many new listings hit the market, we may see a larger than average wave of homes that could saturate the market and overwhelm buyers. I’ll help you take advantage of the current housing inventory levels and sell your home for top dollar!
Here are some of the qualified and motivated home buyers in Roseville and Rocklin that I represent.
– Home Buyer – Searching for a home in the foothills with charm and privacy. Budget up to $350,000. Large down payment, or may be all cash offer. Prefers South Auburn, Christian Valley, Newcastle, Loomis, or Lincoln
– Property Buyer – Vacant land with water/lake views. 3-15 acres. Open budget. Prefers very private acreage. Could have a very small home. Open to most of Southeast Placer County
– Home Buyer – Open to Fair Oaks and Carmichael, $650k, 4-5 beds spacious floor plan. They prefer an updated home on larger lot, but are open for the right property.
– Home Buyer – Looking in Roseville, Rocklin, Loomis, and Auburn, Charming home in a nice setting. Budget to $550,000
– Home Buyer – Looking for a classic Ron Ward built home in Rocklin, Roseville, Orangevale, and some Citrus Heights neighborhoods. 1,600 sqft or larger. $450,000 budget
If you’ve thought about selling a home in the local area, let me show you how I get homes SOLD!